Want better inbound ROI? Learn the right metrics and measurements to help your inbound marketing deliver more conversions.
There are two key ways to improve inbound ROI:
• Increase effectiveness. If we can drive more traffic, more leads, and more qualified opportunities with inbound marketing, we expect to realize incremental profit above the marketing spend.
• Increase efficiency. As an example, if you improve your SEO and draw more organic traffic, you might be able to reduce your spend on pay-per-click ads, realizing the same profit with less outlay.
[The speaker] talks about three strategies for maximizing the impact of inbound and content marketing. (As an aside, these three strategies are all analytic techniques that are enabled by marketing automation strengths):
• Engagement path analysis measures how and when content marketing drives people through the buyer’s journey. They consume different types of content at different places in the buyer’s journey; knowing this path helps you identify the most effective series of content for engagement. This is particularly useful for designing nurturing programs.
• Measurements can detect the lift of customer intelligence, such as source, implicit factors (such as title) and explicit factors (such as actions taken on a website) combined with predictive modeling.
• Lead scoring traditionally indicates when it’s time to take a next step with a prospect, but with enhanced analytics, can also be used as an ROI indicator.
-Receive a FREE daily summary of The Marketing Technology Alert directly to your inbox. To subscribe, please go to http://ineomarketing.com/About_The_MAR_Sub.html (your privacy is protected).
-If you like this scoop from The Marketing Technology Alert (brought to you by iNeoMarketing), PLEASE share by using the links below.